From Vancouver, includes the Rocky Mountaineer train, Banff National Park and Lake Louise. Highlights include Anchorage to Denali McKinley in domed rail cars. Cruising through Glacier bay Haine, Juneau and Ketchikan.
We begin our holiday in Vancouver with a tour that includes Chinatown and the famed totem poles of Stanley Park. Next, we board the Rocky Mountaineer train and head for historic Kamloops, east to Shuswap Lake, and over the Continental Divide to breathtaking Banff National Park. Spend two nights in Banff at the internationally recognized Fairmont Banff springs Hotel. En route to Lake Louise, enjoy a side trip to one of the crown jewels of the Canadian Rockies—Moraine Lake and the Valley of the Ten Peaks. View Peyto Lake and Athabasca Falls, and ride an Ice Explorer on the Athabasca Glacier. Visit the Squamish Lil‘wat Cultural Centre before ferrying across to Victoria and the world-famous Butchart gardens. The second part of our journey begins in Anchorage where we begin a short 3 day Alaskan Adventure before cruising from Seward to Vancouver. Highlights include traveling from Anchorage to Denali McKinley domed rail cars, Scenic cruising through Glacier bay and unique Alaskan towns of Haine, Juneau and Ketchikan.
- Bus transport Whangarei/Auckland/Whangarei (available based on a minimum
of 10 passengers)
- Economy class airfare: Auckland -Vancouver – Anchorage / Vancouver –
- Accommodation – 15 nights superior accommodation
- Cruise – 7 night cruise from Anchorage to Vancouver (Includes all meals)
- Transfers: throughout (as outlined in itinerary)
- Meals: as outlined in itinerary
- Prepaid gratuities, Port and govt charges, taxes
- Rail, Rockies and Victoria tour
- 2 Day / 1 Night Rocky Mountaineer Rail Tour from Vancouver to Banff in GoldLeaf service
- Overnight at spectacular Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise, as well as other Fairmont resorts throughout Canada
- Mckinley Explorer train from Anchorage to Denali - Tundara Wilderness tour in to the Denali National Park
- Visit beautiful Butchart Gardens
- Scenic Cruising through Glacier Bay
Excludes: Canada and USA entry visa costs. These must be obtained online prior to departure.
Travel Insurance: **(Please note there may be an age surcharge or surcharges for preexisting medical conditions)**
Allianz Travel Insurance
Deposit insurance: $140 covers your deposit in case of unforeseen cancellation. The cost of the deposit insurance will be deducted from the total premium when you upgrade to full cover.
(65years or younger) $400.00***
66 - 70 years $544.00***
71 - 75 years $656.00***
(For any other age please call for a quotation).
*** Based on:
• Cost per passenger with no pre-existing medical conditions,
• A Comprehensive policy, with a $200 excess
• For travel to the USA, Canada and Cruise Worldwide for 29 days
Credit Card fee: (2% Visa / Mastercard (2.5% AMEX / Diners / Q-Card)
DEPOSITS & PAYMENT SCHEDULE
Payment for these arrangements would be due as follows:
• Deposit: $2500.00 per person Due by: 30th November to register your interest
• Flights will be booked and ticketed at this payment and insurance should be upgraded to a full policy at the same time, if upgrading to premium economy class an additional payment of $2000 per person will be required at this time.
Recommend: travel insurance to be paid at the same time.
Minimum numbers for tour to commence 6 passengers
Minimum numbers for tour to be guided from New Zealand 14 passengers
Maximum spaces available: 20 passengers or 10 rooms.
Further deposit: $5,000 per person Due by 30th January 2018
Final Payment due: 30th April 2018
Download the Travel Dossier to learn more about this tour.
A quick introduction for those who haven’t traveled with me before. I’ve had the travel bug ever since I was a young thing and have worked in the tourism and travel industries for the past 30 years. Back in the ‘old days’ my husband Stuart & I escorted groups of up to 500 (mostly rugby enthusiasts and publicans!) to various sporting events. These days I am happy to take smaller, (more cultured), groups to some really interesting destinations around the world