This tour will take you from the frenetic hustle and bustle of Hanoi, to the sere nity of Halong Bay, then down to the ancient capital of Hue, and on to the fairy-tale port of Hoi An.End the tour by exploring the wonders of the Lost City of Angkor – a whole city swallowed up by Jungle!
With private transfers, preferred hotels and local guides, we take all the hassle out of this trip allowing you to get the most out of this magnificent destination.
Discover the historical sights and delectable bites of Hanoi’s Old Quarter.
Immerse yourself in the bustling atmosphere of Dong Xuan, a large covered market, to browse stalls bursting with intriguing produce.
Discover Hanoi’s major sights – from ancient temples and Ho Chi Minh’s sanctuary, to museums and street life in Hanoi's Old Quarter.
Experience the Temple of Literature built in honour of Confucius in 1070 and tea at a local tea house
Visit the iconic the ‘Hanoi Hilton’, once used by US POWs during the American War and now a museum
Admire the Gothic architectural style of St Joseph's Cathedral in contrast to Huc Bridge featuring classical Vietnamese designs along the Hoan Kiem Lake
A true highlight of this journey is the 3-day/ 2-night Hanoi-Halong Bay cruise. Marvel at the extraordinary limestone karst landscapes, visit villages and markets, cycles through paddy fields at one of the stops and enjoy cooking demonstrations, delicious meals and cocktails.
Enjoy the last stage of your trip to Dark & Bright cave and islets by local rowing boats before we head back to the mainland for your flight to Hue
We start with a visit to the colourful Dong Ba market, this is the ideal place to soak up every day Vietnamese life before wandering over to Hue Citadel and the the ornate pagodas of the Forbidden Purple City.
During your stay in Hue you'll also experience the emperor’s tombs, Thien Mu Pagoda, a sprawling temple complex that is perched on a hill overlooking the Perfume River and the Tiger Arena, where duels between elephants and tigers were arranged for the entertainment of the Emperor right up until 1904.
Day 9 you'll traverse the Hai Van Pass to Hoi An with many popular sights to stop at on this tourist route.
Hoi An was once Vietnam's most active trading centre over many centuries and the Old Town has been largely preserved. The architecture of the city reflects the influence of Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese, French and British traders.
Today it remains an incredibly quaint town and a favourite among most. There are a number of activities and experiences to choose from in this delightful city.
From Hoi An we fly to Siem Rep to experience the amazing Lost City of Angkor! You'll spend 4 nights here discovering the cities that were lost in the jungle, Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom, the Terrace of the Leper King, the Terrace of Elephants,The unique atmosphere of Ta Prohm, the giant pyramid of Takeo, one of the highest temples in the Angkor area and the enchanting temple of the Bayon..
Spend an evening sampling a wide range of Khmer cuisine, including kroeung a fragrant curry paste often made from lemongrass, turmeric, garlic, shallots and red chillies.
As you taste samples from various vendors, listen to your guide explain a bit about the history of Cambodian cuisine and its influences that reflect cultures from all around the world.
Experience traditional villages and local art as you meander through the Cambodian countryside.
Your Hanoi to The Lost City of Angkor 15 nights/ 16 Days TravelBite includes:
- Hanoi: On arrival in Hanoi you will be greeted at the airport anddriven to your hotel
- Hanoi: 3 nights in one of our preferred 3 star centrally located hotels
- Hanoi: 3 Breakfasts each at your Hotel
- Hanoi: A free morning & afternoon on your 1st day to eat, relax, explore, or shop – it’s up toyou!
Hanoi: An afternoon Street Food tour on your 1stday to help you get to know your way around the streets & the Cuisine
- Hanoi: A morning City Orientation tour on your 2nd day. See: The Templeof literature, The Hanoi Hilton Prison Museum, a local tea house, St Joseph’sCathedral, & Hoan Kiem Lake
- Hanoi: A free afternoon on your 2nd day to eat, relax, explore, or shop – it’s up to you!
- Hanoi-Halong Bay: Transfer from your hotel to your ship
- Halong Bay: 3 day/2 night Luxury cruise on Halong bay
- Halong Bay: 3 lunches, 2 breakfasts, 2 dinners on board
- Halong Bay: Activities on board including: Cooking demonstration,Kayaking, Hiking, Cave walk, Local Village visit, Tai Chi Sessions, Movienight, & more
- Halong Bay-Hanoi Airport: Transfer from your ship to Hanoi Airport
- Hanoi to Hue: Flight: (Economy Class) including 20kg checked baggage allowance
Hue: On arrival in Hanoi you will be greeted at theairport and driven to your hotel
- Hue: 3 nights in one of our preferred 3 star centrally located hotels
- Hue: 3 Breakfasts each at your Hotel
- Hue: A Orientation tour on your 1st day. See: Dong Bamarket, Hue Citadel, a traditional meal in a pagoda, The emperor’s tombs, ThienMu Pagoda, Tiger Arena, & a cruise on the Perfume River
- Hue: A free day on your 2nd day to eat, relax, explore, or shop – it’s up to you!
- Hue-Hoi An: Transfer-Tour: Travel by private vehicle from Hue to Hoi Anvia: The Hai Van Pass, Thuy Tien lake Abandoned Water Park, Danang
- Hoi An: 3 nights (+ late check out) in one of our preferred 3 starcentrally located hotels
- Hoi An: 3 Breakfasts each at your Hotel
- Hoi An: A morning walking Orientation tour of the old city
- Hoi An: Twilight Street Food Tour
Hoi An: A free day on your 2nd day to eat, relax,explore, or shop – it’s up to you!
- Hoi An: A free day on your 3rd day to eat, relax, explore, or shop – it’s up to you!
- Hoi An to Siem Reap: Transfer to Danang Airport, then a Flight to SiemReap (Economy Class) including 20kg checked baggage allowance, then transfer toyour hotel
- Siem Reap: 4 nights in one of our preferred 3 star centrally located hotels
- Siem Reap: 3 Breakfasts each at your Hotel
- Siem Reap: Morning ½ day “Lost City of Angkor” Tour on your 1st Day
- Siem Reap: Evening Cambodian Street Food Tour
- Siem Reap: Morning ½ day “Lost City of Angkor” Tour on your on your 2nd Day
- Siem Reap: Morning ½ day “Lost City of Angkor” Tour on your on your 3rd Day
- Siem Reap: Departure transfer to the airport to catch your flight home
“Travel Bites” are our suggested short itineraries based on our mostsuccessful trips for past passengers. They are designed to give you unique andwonderful travel experiences
at affordable prices, over small windows of time. The pricing mentioned is “indicative only”. It is meant as a guide, and must be repricedand updated depending on your tailor-made itinerary for the dates that yourequire. Pleasenote that unless mentioned, flights are not included in this package.