From the bright lights of Las Vegas, venture into the desert and Canyonlands of Arizona, to take in some of the most breath taking scenery that the USA has to offer. Live the dream as you travel through small town America in your sporty converti ble, with the wind in your hair , just going where the road takes you!
Enjoy a Las Vegas Orientation day with a city sightseeing tour, then a classic Vegas show.
Morning Sights & Sounds City Tour in an Open-Air Jeep 2 hour City Tour… there is no better way to explore Las Vegas than from an open-air Jeep Wrangler with a knowledgeable and entertaining guide.
Depart on your tour that takes you from Wedding Chapel Row to the “Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas” sign. Take an adventure down the famous Las Vegas Boulevard on a guided daytime tour with insider knowledge of how a small town transformed into an international destination. Drive by famous hotels that were an integral part of Las Vegas history. Finish off the tour with a 30-minute ride 550 feet in the air for incredible views on the High Roller, the world's largest observation wheel. Ticket included in tour price.
Tonight you have a show booked, so be dressed and ready by 6pm for your 7pm Vegas! The Show performance at Saxe Theater (VIP Seating)
Today, is a free day - yours to eat, relax, explore, play, or shop – it’s up to you!
Night-time Bus Tour & Fremont Street Experience by Big Bus Tours:
7pm this evening, Hop aboard an open-top double-decker bus for a 3 hour tour of Las Vegas’ dazzling night time scenery.
Start your tour at the long-standing Circus Circus, the towering High Roller observation wheel, or at Excalibur, at the south end of the Strip. Sit back, relax, and take in the illuminated skyline as the sun sets and Las Vegas really comes to life.
A free day in Vegas before Day 5: Pick up your Rental car, then start your 8 day road trip, heading to Zion National Park on your Great American Canyonlands Road Trip!
You'll stay at our preferred 3-star accommodations along the way.
(Day 2 of your Road trip) Zion National Park to Bryce Canyon
(Day 3 of your Road trip) Bryce Canyon to Page
(Day 4 of your Road Trip) Exploring Page, Antelope Canyon & Horseshoe Bend
(Day 5 of your Road Trip) Page to Monument Valley
(Day 6 of your Road Trip) Monument Valley to The Grand Canyon
(Day 7 of your Road Trip) Exploring The Grand Canyon
(Day 8 of your Road Trip) The Grand Canyon to Las Vegas
Your travel bite ends in Las Vegas where you can either choose to add more, or fly home.
- Las Vegas: 4 nights in one of our preferred 3 star centrally located hotels
- Las Vegas: A city tour on your 1st day to help you get to know your way around
- Las Vegas: Las Vegas - The Show tickets on your 1st night
- Las Vegas: A night tour on your 2nd night
- Las Vegas: A free day on your 3rd day – relax/explore/shop – it’s up to you!
- Convertible Rental Car for 8 days: Las Vegas back to Las Vegas
- Rental Includes: unlimited miles, Nil excess
- Zion National Park: 1 night in 3 star park area accommodation
- Bryce: 1 night in 3 star central accommodation
- Page: 2 nights in 3 star central accommodation
- Page: Antelope Upper & Lower Canyon Tour
- Monument Valley area: 1 night in 3 star central accommodation
- Grand Canyon area: 2 nights in 3 star central accommodation
- Las Vegas: 1 night in one of our preferred 3 star centrally located hotels
(International airfares Auckland to Las Vegas to Auckland are additional and typically range from $1500-$2100 each return)
Please note that National Park fees must be paid at the time of entry into the park. Please budget US$12-17 per person per park.
“Travel Bite s” are our suggested short itineraries based on our most successful trips for past passengers. They are designed to give you unique and wonderful travel experiences
at affordab le prices, over small windows of time. The pricing mentioned is “indicative only”. It is meant as a guide, and must be repriced and updated depending on your tailor-made itinerary for the dates that you require. Please note that unless mentioned, flights are not included in this package.